ACI Dealing Certificate 2020
ACI Jordan invites you to attend the upcoming ACI Dealing Certificate Course held at The InterContinental Amman Jordan Hotel from Sunday 01st of March 2020 till Thursday the 05th of March 2020.
The ACI Dealing Certificate Training is a foundation program that allows candidates to acquire a working knowledge of the structure and operation of the major foreign exchange and money markets, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets, and their core products (cash, forwards and derivatives).
The ACI Dealing Certificate is the 'benchmark' examination for treasury personnel and for those whose work requires an understanding of the workings of the treasury department of their organization. It is the first step towards qualifying for "ACI Diploma".
This program is designed for:
1. New entrants and junior dealers
2. Foreign Exchange, Money Market & Derivatives Dealers
3. Middle office and Operations Personnel
4. Treasury Managers
5. Treasury Sales & Marketing Staffs
6. Risk Managers Compliance Officers
7. Relationship Managers
8. Auditors and compliance officers
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand Basic interest rate calculations
2. Learn cash Money Markets, discounts, fractions and agreements
3. Analyze and understand Foreign exchange
4. Forward-Forwards, Money market futures and Swaps
5. Understand options and options styles
6. Get knowledge of principles of asset & liability management
7. Learn principles of risk and new model code of conduct
*Detailed Syllabus will be sent in a separate attachment.
Title: ACI Dealing Certificate Training Course
Place: InterContinental Amman Jordan Hotel
Dates: From Sunday 01st of March 2020 till Thursday the 05th of March 2020
Time: AM 08:30 till PM 04:30
Instructor: Mr. Andre Kurten - ASTC Dubai (CV is Attached)
The registration periods and Fees will be as the following:
Early Registration Fee
From 12JAN2020 till 31JAN2020, ACI Jordan Member JOD 1,000.00, Non-member JOD 1,200.00
Standard Registration Fee
From 01FEB2020 till 10FEB2020, ACI Jordan Member JOD 1,050.00, Non-member JOD 1,260.00
Late Registration Fee
From 11FEB2020 till 27FEB2020, ACI Jordan Member JOD 1,100.00, Non-member JOD 1,320.00
*Registration and payment should be done before the course and during the above mentioned registration windows as seats are very LIMITED.
1. Training Material
2. Exam fees (The exam will be on Sunday 21st of June, 2020) for all candidates.
For More Information please contact ACI Jordan at:
Fadi Taninah: 0796993338, Faris Ababneh: 0790660609, Omar Hatamleh: 0797177976